Mei Quan Academy of Taiji
Mei Quan Academy of Taiji teaches Traditional Yang Style Taijiquan (Tai Chi) and Qi Gong. Established in 1990 there are currently 48 Mei Quan Tai Chi Local Branches. Over 20 teachers have passed through the distinctive Mei Quan system of Teacher Training, several going on to their own independent schools; and many thousands of students have been taught, some staying many years, some still in the Academy since the earliest days.
Taijiquan (Tai Chi) is perhaps the most effective way to develop balanced health for the body and the mind.
- Improved overall health
- Calmness and focus of mind
- Increased energy
- Suppleness, strength, co-ordination, balance, and agility
- Relaxation and freedom from stress
- Strengthening of the internal functions of the body, such as the immune system, metabolic functions, and cardiovascular system
- Understanding of the body's processes and self-healing
- Harmony with the natural laws of human life
Our training encourages a high level of excellence and achievement in all aspects of life.
Advanced syllabus for students
London's largest Tai Chi Academy
Deepen your understanding of Tai Chi
Qi Gong - Relax and Re-Energise
taichinews.comTai Chi & Qi Gong Classes (London & UK)
For information about all Mei Quan's Tai Chi & Qi Gong Classes and Classes, please go to: www.taichinews.com
Click here to go to www.taichinews.com/classes International Tai Chi & Qi Gong Branches
For information about our International Branches, please go to: www.meiquantaichi.com